The automatic eyeleting machine consists of a cylinder, a corn hopper, a corn runner, a corn mold, a mechanical table top, a mechanical work table and a clamping device for placing the product。
Automatic eyeleting machine operation also has certain regulations, and the following is detailed explanation:
1。 Select the corresponding products according to the product numbers on the production drawings, and place them in the fixture according to the order of numbers。 Make sure that the fixtures are finished and load the fixture onto the workbench
2。 According to the production drawings to check the specifications of the work piece, choose the corn mold and fixture according to its thickness. And fix it to the corresponding place of the automatic corn machine
3. According to the production drawings, templates and equipment procedures to measure various aperture and coordinates, and write corn corn program, enter the machine system and save
4. In order to ensure the riveting quality of the automatic eyeleting machine, the eyelet mould and fixture should choose reasonable gap
5. Start the machine and return the machine to zero;
6. Input the riveting procedures, the equipment will automatically produce eyelet, but operators also should watch the operation process;
7。 After the whole product finished, the machine will automatically restore to zero. Then opening the fixture, you can take out the product;
8. The first product must be quality control, and make the corresponding records. If the product is qualified, you can cycle start program, processing the next product.
Dongguan Anlian Hardware Machinery Co., Ltd is a professional equipment manufacturer of pearl and nail riveting machine, riveting machine, eyeleting machine and computer sewing machine. At the same time, according to the customer demand, the company can customize all kinds of pearl and nail riveting machine, riveting machine and eyeleting machine equipment and related accessories. Welcome to contact us through the website: http://emixlab.com or the phone number: 0769-230388455 or 13266190666.